Jackson Racing Track Engine Oil Cooler Kit
An engine oil cooler is a must have for any track or hot climate vehicle. The FA20 engine in the FR-S/86/BRZ is a finely tuned high compression engine and engine oil temperatures can spike to dangerous levels even on stock cars.
The Jackson Racing Track Engine Oil Cooler Kit was developed in-house and designed to bring optimal oil cooling to the FA20 engine in the most extreme conditions. With multiple race wins and championships, Jackson Racing is excited to add more features to the popular 86/BRZ cooling product.
The most notable update to the Track Engine Oil Cooler Kit is the new Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter, a proprietary JR design giving customers more adjustability. The new JR Oil Cooler Adapter features improved socket relief for filter screw installation and a new O-ring design to improve surface seal. With four M22 oil ports, the oil cooler lines now run to the top on the 86/BRZ application giving clearance for the 2017+ square air box. For those looking to have an additional sensor port for datalogging, 1/8” NPT M22 sensor port plugs are available as an option. The JR Oil Cooler Adapter for the Track Kits also features a built-in thermostat for proper engine oil warm up when cold. The Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter is completed in new titanium grey anodized finish.
The included Setrab 9-Series oil cooler core was carefully chosen and tested to match the demands of the dedicated track/race enthusiast, and is unique to all other systems on the market. With a properly sized core providing improved cooling capacity, the Setrab 9-Series is the right cooler for the job. The Jackson Racing Track Engine Oil Cooler Kit has been put to the test by our own championship-winning racing drivers on the street and track, in the worst on track conditions. We are proud to say this system works flawlessly, keeping oil temperatures below 240ºF on track, thus maintaining engine performance throughout on-track sessions.
The Jackson Racing Engine Oil Cooler Kit utilizes the same quality engineered mounting system developed for the Jackson Racing supercharger system and uses solid factory-mounting locations, with no drilling/cutting needed.
The NA version features a front mount cooler system that locates the engine oil cooler front and center in the bumper area, drawing outside air directly over the Setrab core.
The JRSC version uses the Dual Oil Cooler mount system to locate the Rotrex oil cooler and Track oil cooler side by side behind the Jackson Racing intercooler, integrating seamlessly with the Jackson Racing supercharger system.
- Jackson Racing Engine Oil Cooler Bracket
– Locates Engine Oil Cooler in Direct Air
– Mounts using Factory Locations
– No Drilling/Cutting
– Powder Coated to Resist Corrosion
- Setrab 9-Series 15 Row Oil Cooler
– Designed to Provide Cooling Support for both NA and Forced Induction Applications
– Unique Internal Design for Improved Oil Cooling Capability
– Factory Pressure Tested to 10bar
– Black Epoxy Finish to Resist Corrosion
- Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter
– Integrated Thermostat
– Four M22 Ports with two -10AN fittings
– Easy Install Socket Relief
– Improved O-ring design
– FA20 Spacer/Extension Screw included
– Optional 1/8” NPT sensor port plugs
– Titanium Grey Finish
- -10AN Oil Cooler Lines
– Pre-Assembled at Jackson Racing
– Aeroquip OE Quality Oil Hose
– Oetiker Clamps for peace of mind
– Direct M22 Free Float Fittings on Cooler Side
- High Quality Metric Fasteners & Hardware
- Industry Leading Customer Service & Support
– 35 Years of Proven Performance
– Full Color Installation Manual
Q: Is this compatible with my Jackson Racing supercharged FR-S/86/BRZ?
A: The Track Engine Oil Cooler Kit is specifically designed for use with a Naturally Aspirated FR-S/86/BRZ. If you are looking to install an oil cooler for your Jackson Racing supercharged FR-S/86/BRZ, we recommend using our JRSC version of the Jackson Racing Track Engine Oil Cooler Kit.
Q: Do I need to add more engine oil with the oil cooler kit?
A: Yes, an additional quart of engine oil is required when installing the Jackson Racing Engine Oil Cooler Kit.